The number of participants is limited to a maximum of 30 fellows.
Encouraged to apply are practitioners:
- from a variety of artistic fields (architecture, visual arts, design, film, photography, literature, media, music, performance, sound, theater, contemporary dance, circus, etc.)
- with preferably a university degree or equivalent knowledge
- with an appreciation for the importance of the arts and education for society
- with an interest in working with children and young people and their living environments
- with experience in cultural education and artistic practice
- who have the time and resources to dedicate to their own project work
- with German residence
- with sufficient German language skills to be able to follow the course
THE PILOT CERTIFICATION COURSE OFFERS
- Qualified training in cultural education at the intersection of artistic work, educational work and cultural management
- Integration of your own artistic position as starting point
- Simultaneous training as a trainer of future Artistic Interventions in Cultural Education certificate courses
- Interdisciplinary collaboration with colleagues from various artistic fields
- Development and testing of the latest approaches to digitality in education and mediation work in connection with aesthetic practice
- Close cooperation with renowned cultural education pilot projects across Germany
Exposure to international positions via lecturers from England, France, the Netherlands, Austria, Switzerland, Ghana, Colombia, Ecuador and Brazil
- Implement your own practice-based formats at documenta and Museum Fridericianum gGmbH Kassel 2022
- Reference manual and accompanying publications with possible author participation
- Visibility through publication of cultural education projects developed during the course
Germany-wide recognized certification and proof of professional qualification in cultural education work
The certification course has a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all applicants. If you have any concerns during the selection process regarding barrier-free accessibility please get in touch with us.
All application documents are to be submitted in German (or alternatively in English) via email as a PDF attachment to: zertifikatskurs [at] uni-hildesheim [dot] de.
Please submit the following documents:
- the fully completed application form
- a curriculum vitae in tabular form without photo
- two project examples (text, image, video or audio) from your artistic practice that are related to cultural education along with a short description.
Note: Work samples can be submitted in the application form as links (URL) or as a PDF attachment. Video and sound files can only be submitted as a URL.
Please submit your completed application as an attachment via email to:
zertifikatskurs [at] uni-hildesheim [dot] de
File format to be submitted: PDF, max. 10 MB file size.
Please name your files as follows:
- Application form_Last name_First name (with accepted data protection declaration)
- CV_Last name_First name
- Project example_1_Last name_First name (if applicable)
- Project example_2_Last name_First name (if applicable)
The application deadline is January 31, 2021.
All applicants are to be notified of the selection by mid-March 2021.
You will receive a confirmation of receipt from us in a timely manner.
If you have any questions please contact our project team at: zertifikatskurs [at] uni-hildesheim [dot] de.